- Setting you up for synthesis questions using “bond scar” technique
- Key reactions that you must know for synthesis are listed and explained
- Learn to modify functional groups with various reagents
- Watch how an expert breaks down the approach to synthesis questions
- Synthesis type questions from simple to complex
- A mix of substitution, elimination and organic chemistry 1 reactions and how to differentiate between them!
- Lots of midterm/exam-like questions to reinforce the concepts for Midterm 2!
December 9, 2019 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM