- Get a better understanding of atomic and molecular orbitals (this includes drawing bonding, non-bonding and antibonding orbitals)
- Learn to draw resonance forms (and be able to identify major and minor structures)
- Comfortably switch between chairs, Newman projections, and line structures
- Stereochemistry of sp3 (R/S) and alkene (E/Z) structures
- Learn to become an expert with acid-base chemistry by understanding pKa and how to assess the strength of a lone pair
- Many examples from midterms/exams administered at uOttawa!
September 27, 2019 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM