Review Session Details
- How to read and extract information from IR spectra
- Apply 1H NMR concepts such as chemical shift, equivalence, integration and multiplicity to common midterm questions (this includes simple coupling-tree diagrams)
- How to distinguish molecules using 1H NMR
- Learn to draw 1H NMR spectra from a organic molecule
- A list of “1H NMR peak patterns” to help you identify structures!
- Learn a technique to putting fragments together for final compound identification (1H NMR)
- 1- hour worth of practice questions on IR and 1H NMR from past midterms and problem sets!
- All students attending Review Session will receive "Midterm 1 Package" containing past uOttawa Professor midterms.