Review Session Details
- Guide you step-by-step to isolate and characterize an organic compound based on 2022 rubric and procedure!
- Understand the concepts of TLC and extraction
- Using videos and diagrams, demonstrate how to set up and assemble equipment appropriately and efficiently
- Understand the practical aspects of extraction (i.e. know what solvent/solution to use)
- Learn to assemble a TLC station efficiently and analyze the results
- How to setup a melting point apparatus and how to record the proper melting point
- A review on IR and 1H NMR analysis for the Lab